Global Space Exploration Services, Inc.
is hiring a
Do you have a passion for exploring the unknowns of cosmic space while providing mental health services? Our company is looking for a Space Mental Health Professional to be the leader in cultivating the mental wellbeing of diverse and interdisciplinary teams on intergalactic missions. This position will involve visiting multiple galaxies in order to provide services to our clients. The ideal candidate is someone who is resilient, resourceful and has a drive for research and exploration.
- Cultivate a safe and compassionate environment for both clients and team members
- Adapt intergalactic mental health protocols to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide mental health counseling to a diverse population of travelers and staff members
- Develop and carry out short- and long-term strategies to identify and address mental health concerns related to space exploration
- Research and document best practices in intergalactic mental health services
- Doctorate in Mental Health or related field
- Working knowledge of various intergalactic cultures and customs
- Previous research experience in the field of mental health
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks efficiently
Global Space Exploration Services, Inc. is the leader in providing a comprehensive suite of space exploration and transportation services on a global scale. Through the use of innovative and cutting edge technology, we are able to transport our customers to the farthest reaches of the universe, redefining what's possible. Our servicing capacities include space tourism, inter-galactic cargo transfers as well as mental health services for both travelers and staff.
Prefer a job that does exist?
Startup Jobs lists thousands of jobs that are available in our current dimension and time period.